The Available Parent: How to Connect with and Empower Your Teens and Tweens
Dr. John Duffy www.drjohnduffy.com
Thursday, February 16th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
The Weyenberg Library, Tolzman Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Rd. Mequon, WI
Sponsored by Pivotal Directions www.pivotaldirections.org "Empowering Teens With Transformational Service and Leadership Opportunities!"
Dr. John Duffy
Author of "The Available Parent: Radical Optimism for Raising Teens and Tweens" is a highly sought-after parenting expert, clinical psychologist, and proud parent. He has been working with teens, tweens, and their families for more than fifteen years. He has provided the critical intervention and support needed to help hundreds of families find their footing.
Dr. Duffy has served as a contributing parenting expert for a number of media outlets. These include monthly guest expert spots on "The Morning Blend" TV show on Today's TMJ4, The Huffington Post, AOL Health, AOL Parent Dish, Notre Dame magazine, Root & Sprout, and theteendoc.com. He has also served as a parenting and relationship expert on a number of radio programs, including the nationally-syndicated Mr. Dad program with best-selling author Armin Brott, and The Lite Show on WNTD in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Black History Month, A Time to End Smoking and Save Lives
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop