The Available Parent: How to Connect with and Empower Your Teens and Tweens
Dr. John Duffy www.drjohnduffy.com
Thursday, February 16th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
The Weyenberg Library, Tolzman Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Rd. Mequon, WI
Sponsored by Pivotal Directions www.pivotaldirections.org "Empowering Teens With Transformational Service and Leadership Opportunities!"
Dr. John Duffy
Author of "The Available Parent: Radical Optimism for Raising Teens and Tweens" is a highly sought-after parenting expert, clinical psychologist, and proud parent. He has been working with teens, tweens, and their families for more than fifteen years. He has provided the critical intervention and support needed to help hundreds of families find their footing.
Dr. Duffy has served as a contributing parenting expert for a number of media outlets. These include monthly guest expert spots on "The Morning Blend" TV show on Today's TMJ4, The Huffington Post, AOL Health, AOL Parent Dish, Notre Dame magazine, Root & Sprout, and theteendoc.com. He has also served as a parenting and relationship expert on a number of radio programs, including the nationally-syndicated Mr. Dad program with best-selling author Armin Brott, and The Lite Show on WNTD in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Spring Break at the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio!
- Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee recognizes area residents and businesses at 33rd Annual Volunteer Celebration
- Brilliant DPI to Host Open House to Showcase Expanded Office Space
- Accept the Challenge: Become Accredited in Public Relations