The Available Parent: How to Connect with and Empower Your Teens and Tweens
Dr. John Duffy www.drjohnduffy.com
Thursday, February 16th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
The Weyenberg Library, Tolzman Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Rd. Mequon, WI
Sponsored by Pivotal Directions www.pivotaldirections.org "Empowering Teens With Transformational Service and Leadership Opportunities!"
Dr. John Duffy
Author of "The Available Parent: Radical Optimism for Raising Teens and Tweens" is a highly sought-after parenting expert, clinical psychologist, and proud parent. He has been working with teens, tweens, and their families for more than fifteen years. He has provided the critical intervention and support needed to help hundreds of families find their footing.
Dr. Duffy has served as a contributing parenting expert for a number of media outlets. These include monthly guest expert spots on "The Morning Blend" TV show on Today's TMJ4, The Huffington Post, AOL Health, AOL Parent Dish, Notre Dame magazine, Root & Sprout, and theteendoc.com. He has also served as a parenting and relationship expert on a number of radio programs, including the nationally-syndicated Mr. Dad program with best-selling author Armin Brott, and The Lite Show on WNTD in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Two Weeks Remaining For Chance To Win $10,000 For Your Non-Profit
- Whitefish Bay
- Knot Your Average Sailers
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR CIGARS UNDER THE STARS 5
- Breastfeeding Safely While Taking Medication for Anxiety and Depression