Bayside’s own ten year old Zoe Francis will be appearing in the 36th annual production of A Christmas Carol at Milwaukee Repertory Theater. Her second show at The Rep, Zoe is excited for the chance to be in this holiday production, “I love the story and I see it every year!”
Don’t miss Zoe light up the stage now through December 24 at the Pabst Theater. Filled with beautiful carols, this timeless Dickens classic will touch your soul and brighten your holiday season. Even the most cynical “Bah Humbugs” in your family will leave with a song in their heart and a feeling of hope and redemption. Visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane