C.H. Coakley is getting prepared for the Dinner on the Mayflower city-wide food drive, which will benefit Hunger Task Force’s Food for Families program. The food drive begins Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 and runs through November 16th.
Participating in Dinner on the Mayflower allows area businesses to hold a food drive at their location without having to coordinate the logistics of pickup and delivery of food barrels. C.H. Coakley is again challenging Milwaukee-area companies to participate in the effort by placing a food barrel in their establishment and encouraging donations from employees and/or customers.
Participation is easy.
1. Contact C.H. Coakley at 414-372-7000 or email email@example.com to get your business involved. The deadline for responding is Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
2. The food barrel will be delivered on Tuesday, November 1, 2011.
3. Encourage employees and clients to bring in a non-perishable food item or two and put them in the barrel.
4. C.H. Coakley will pick up your barrel of donated food in one of their Mayflower trucks on Wednesday, November 16, 2011.
“This food drive is simple and fun. The time is now to contact us so we can deliver your food barrel on November 1st,” states Michael Coakley, managing partner of C.H. Coakley. “Milwaukee’s hungry families are counting on us. All you need to do is say yes and we will do the rest.”
About Hunger Task Force
Hunger Task Force is an anti-hunger organization which believes that every person has a right to adequate food obtained with dignity. Hunger Task Force works to prevent hunger and malnutrition by providing free food to people in need today and by promoting social policies to achieve food security tomorrow. For more information, visit www.HungerTaskForce.org or contact Dana Hartenstein at (414) 588-1131.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; off-site record retention & retrieval, commercial moving, warehouse, logistics, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs serving literally thousands of area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project