The award winning Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin is proud to present their 32nd Annual Jalapeno Golf Classic on Wednesday, August 24th at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa on “The Highlands” 18 Hole Championship Course with a shotgun start at 10 a.m.
There are various sponsorship levels and options to meet any budget. As a sponsor, your support allows the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin to continue providing scholarships to deserving Wisconsin students. If you cannot sponsor this established event; golf related and business services donations are always a big hit.
As a donor and or sponsor, your company will benefit from increased visibility and expanded marketing opportunities, reaching a wide network of business and individual contacts.
All registrations include Gift, 18 Holes of Golf with a cart, delicious box lunch, phenomenal Mexican dinner, 3 beverage tickets and 4 “Hole-In-Ones”. Single Golfer registration is $225, a 4-some priced at $800 and a Premium 4-some for $1,000 (includes a $250 tee sponsorship).
For the last 18 years, portions of the net proceeds benefit the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin Education Fund / Phillip Arreola Scholarship program which has awarded $534,240 to 111 Wisconsin undergraduates.
For further information, please contact the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin at (414) 643-6963 or email@example.com or go to www.hccw.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- Poe's Ghosts
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!