Two one-week camps will educate and entertain 8 to 12 year olds
Bigler Sports has announced their first baseball camps of the summer will begin on Monday, June 13th at John Long Middle School, 599 9th Ave Grafton. There will be two one-week camp sessions for ages 8 through 12. The cost is $150 per camp, and participants will receive a Bigler Sports t-shirt and certification of participation. The first camp will run June 13th through 17th and the second camp will run June 20th through 24th. Registration is available online at www.biglerbaseball.com.
Bigler Baseball was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of. Recently the organization changed its name to Bigler Sports and has expanded its camps and clinics to basketball. They also feature a girl’s fast pitch division and Fall Ball baseball leagues.
Bigler Baseball was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of. Recently the organization changed its name to Bigler Sports and has expanded its camps and clinics to basketball. They also feature a girl’s fast pitch division.
Bigler baseball’s KJ Bigler, Ken Bigler and Jack Plemons will be coaching these outstanding outdoor camps! Their combined coaching/instructional background of over 100 years is sure to make this a highly educational and fun experience for everyone! Unmatched instruction and repetition will give ball players the competitive edge needed to compete and win. Concentrated drills and workouts specialized for hitting, pitching, and fielding instructed by the Bigler Baseball Staff.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of Baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, free clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities