The preschool students at Rainbow Preschool are preparing for Graduation next week, while many parents are celebrating sending their children to a long-time North Shore tradition.
Rainbow Preschool was started in 1949 and continues to serve as a wonderful preschool in the lower level of the North Shore Congregational Church on Santa Monica Blvd in Fox Point. The school, which runs independently from the Church, has been providing a great educational start for children beginning at 2 years 9 months through 5 years. In 2012, they expand their hours to 8:45am - 11:15am, well in line with pick up and drop off times of other area elementary schools.
"My third child is graduating from Rainbow Preschool," says Kim Mangarelli of Fox Point. "We are closing a very important chapter in our family and I have very sweet memories over the years of the important tokens my children have taken from this school."
"We have had such an exciting 63rd year," says Bridget Carlson, Rainbow Preschool volunteer. "We have welcomed an incredible addition, teacher Tami Vincent, to join our Director Michelle Mittelstadt as a great power duo in preschool education. Rainbow Preschool's name is very fitting; there is a very bright future for this school and its students."
As a parent, Carlson and other board members have had the thrill of watching the teachers continue to grow and develop the ever changing curriculum at Rainbow Preschool which also includes field trips to community businesses (photo shown is students at Whitefish Bay's Breadsmith), creative art projects, and so much more.
Rainbow Preschool is the preschool of choice to new families as well as many alum families as well, including a second generation student and students with decades or ties through the preschool with family members.
Rainbow Preschool can be contacted at email@example.com, online at www.rainbowpreschoolwi.com or via the phone at (414)351-1908. Rainbow Preschool is located at 7330 North Santa Monica Blvd, Fox Point and welcomes children from all over the North Shore beginning at 2 years 9 months through 5 years.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project