The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will tour the Audio and Braille Literary Enhancement Program at the Milwaukee Public Library on Wednesday, March 30, from 11 a.m.-12 noon. We will car pool from Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road at 10:35 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m.
Participants will see the techniques of transferring the written word to audio and Braille for the visually impaired in this century. Non-members are always welcome. To sign up for this free tour, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!