The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will tour the Audio and Braille Literary Enhancement Program at the Milwaukee Public Library on Wednesday, March 30, from 11 a.m.-12 noon. We will car pool from Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road at 10:35 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m.
Participants will see the techniques of transferring the written word to audio and Braille for the visually impaired in this century. Non-members are always welcome. To sign up for this free tour, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- Poe's Ghosts
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Memorial Lutheran Church to host 2nd Annual Fall Faith Fair this weekend!