The Glendale Senior Citizens' Club will tour the Audio and Braille Literary Enhancement Program at the Milwaukee Public Library on Wednesday, March 30, from 11 a.m.-12 noon. We will car pool from Glen Hills Middle School, 2600 W. Mill Road at 10:35 a.m. and return by 12:30 p.m.
Participants will see the techniques of transferring the written word to audio and Braille for the visually impaired in this century. Non-members are always welcome. To sign up for this free tour, call (414) 540-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!
- Financial Checklist for Your Sixties
- Still room for Wine Glass Painting at Purloin Studio