On Sunday, April 3, the Nicolet Unified School District Foundations will host Band Together - the first event of its kind in the North Shore featuring the renowned University of Wisconsin-Madison Marching Band.
The event, held at Nicolet High School, will help raise funds to benefit the foundations of Fox Point-Bayside, Glendale-River Hills, Maple Dale-Indian Hill and Nicolet High School.
Beginning at Noon on Sunday, April 3rd, the public is invited to a free community tailgate featuring an instrument “petting zoo,” performances by local school bands, concessions, a silent auction and ticket raffles. Bucky Badger will be on hand to take photos with community members.
At 2 p.m. the University of Wisconsin Marching Band will perform its renowned “5th Quarter” performance for guests who have purchased event tickets.
Tickets for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Marching Band performance are $12 and are available on a first come, first serve basis at all four district offices. All event proceeds will go to the four area foundations. For more information on ticket sales place contact Chris Macon at 414-351-7561.
- The Comedy of Errors
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities