On Sunday, April 3, the Nicolet Unified School District Foundations will host Band Together - the first event of its kind in the North Shore featuring the renowned University of Wisconsin-Madison Marching Band.
The event, held at Nicolet High School, will help raise funds to benefit the foundations of Fox Point-Bayside, Glendale-River Hills, Maple Dale-Indian Hill and Nicolet High School.
Beginning at Noon on Sunday, April 3rd, the public is invited to a free community tailgate featuring an instrument “petting zoo,” performances by local school bands, concessions, a silent auction and ticket raffles. Bucky Badger will be on hand to take photos with community members.
At 2 p.m. the University of Wisconsin Marching Band will perform its renowned “5th Quarter” performance for guests who have purchased event tickets.
Tickets for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Marching Band performance are $12 and are available on a first come, first serve basis at all four district offices. All event proceeds will go to the four area foundations. For more information on ticket sales place contact Chris Macon at 414-351-7561.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project