On Sunday, April 3, the Nicolet Unified School District Foundations will host Band Together - the first event of its kind in the North Shore featuring the renowned University of Wisconsin-Madison Marching Band.
The event, held at Nicolet High School, will help raise funds to benefit the foundations of Fox Point-Bayside, Glendale-River Hills, Maple Dale-Indian Hill and Nicolet High School.
Beginning at Noon on Sunday, April 3rd, the public is invited to a free community tailgate featuring an instrument “petting zoo,” performances by local school bands, concessions, a silent auction and ticket raffles. Bucky Badger will be on hand to take photos with community members.
At 2 p.m. the University of Wisconsin Marching Band will perform its renowned “5th Quarter” performance for guests who have purchased event tickets.
Tickets for the University of Wisconsin-Madison Marching Band performance are $12 and are available on a first come, first serve basis at all four district offices. All event proceeds will go to the four area foundations. For more information on ticket sales place contact Chris Macon at 414-351-7561.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane