Milwaukee Man Appointed New Financial Representative With Cornerstone Financial Group-Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
Milwaukee, WI, February 15, 2011 – Gage Davidson has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee, WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group - Northwestern Mutual Financial Network of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Davidson will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Before joining Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Davidson was a tennis coach at the Milwaukee School of Engineering in Milwaukee, WI.
Davidson is a native of Milwaukee, WI. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages and Communication from Winona State University in 2009.
Currently, Davidson is an active member of the Tennis and Education Foundation, an inner-city nonprofit organization, located in Milwaukee. He currently resides in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- A Vision for Germantown
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Monster Hunting
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Let's Dance Masquerade Fundraiser, Oct. 31
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Five Financial Lessons to Pass on to Your Children