Milwaukee Man Appointed New Financial Representative With Cornerstone Financial Group-Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
Milwaukee, WI, February 15, 2011 – Gage Davidson has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee, WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group - Northwestern Mutual Financial Network of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Davidson will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Before joining Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Davidson was a tennis coach at the Milwaukee School of Engineering in Milwaukee, WI.
Davidson is a native of Milwaukee, WI. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages and Communication from Winona State University in 2009.
Currently, Davidson is an active member of the Tennis and Education Foundation, an inner-city nonprofit organization, located in Milwaukee. He currently resides in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners