Milwaukee Man Appointed New Financial Representative With Cornerstone Financial Group-Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
Milwaukee, WI, February 15, 2011 – Gage Davidson has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee, WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group - Northwestern Mutual Financial Network of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Davidson will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Before joining Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Davidson was a tennis coach at the Milwaukee School of Engineering in Milwaukee, WI.
Davidson is a native of Milwaukee, WI. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages and Communication from Winona State University in 2009.
Currently, Davidson is an active member of the Tennis and Education Foundation, an inner-city nonprofit organization, located in Milwaukee. He currently resides in Milwaukee.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project