Milwaukee Man Appointed New Financial Representative With Cornerstone Financial Group-Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
Milwaukee, WI, February 15, 2011 – Gage Davidson has been appointed Financial Representative by Northwestern Mutual in Milwaukee, WI. He will be associated with Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Cornerstone Financial Group - Northwestern Mutual Financial Network of Milwaukee, WI.
As Financial Representative, Davidson will join a network of specialists offering a wide array of products. He will provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for a variety of financial needs and goals.
Before joining Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Davidson was a tennis coach at the Milwaukee School of Engineering in Milwaukee, WI.
Davidson is a native of Milwaukee, WI. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages and Communication from Winona State University in 2009.
Currently, Davidson is an active member of the Tennis and Education Foundation, an inner-city nonprofit organization, located in Milwaukee. He currently resides in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 20 Churches & ABA pro Basketball Team Host a Citywide eWaste Event
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol