Homestead H.S. presents "The Pajama Game"
Homestead High School will stage the Tony Award-winning musical, "The Pajama Game" Feb. 24-27, 2011. Created by the same team that gave us "Damn Yankees," "The Pajama Game" is a romantic comedy that explores the hysterical effects of a workplace romance in the 1950s. Sparks fly as the new superintendent of a pajama factory tries to quiet the union, which is pushing for a pay raise. He didn't count on falling for the woman who leads the union's grievance committee. This show has such memorable songs as "Steam Heat," "Hernando's Hideaway," and "Hey There."
"The Pajama Game" will be performed Feb. 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. at Homestead's James Barr auditorium, 5000 W. Mequon Road in Mequon. Admission prices range from $8-$10. Contact Director Amelia Figg-Franzoi for more information at (262) 238-5902.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- PURSE AUCTION FEATURES MORE THAN HANDBAGS
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- SMOKIN' ACES & CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Two Weeks Remaining For Chance To Win $10,000 For Your Non-Profit
- Community Volunteer Opportunities