Homestead H.S. presents "The Pajama Game"
Homestead High School will stage the Tony Award-winning musical, "The Pajama Game" Feb. 24-27, 2011. Created by the same team that gave us "Damn Yankees," "The Pajama Game" is a romantic comedy that explores the hysterical effects of a workplace romance in the 1950s. Sparks fly as the new superintendent of a pajama factory tries to quiet the union, which is pushing for a pay raise. He didn't count on falling for the woman who leads the union's grievance committee. This show has such memorable songs as "Steam Heat," "Hernando's Hideaway," and "Hey There."
"The Pajama Game" will be performed Feb. 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. at Homestead's James Barr auditorium, 5000 W. Mequon Road in Mequon. Admission prices range from $8-$10. Contact Director Amelia Figg-Franzoi for more information at (262) 238-5902.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!