Homestead H.S. presents "The Pajama Game"
Homestead High School will stage the Tony Award-winning musical, "The Pajama Game" Feb. 24-27, 2011. Created by the same team that gave us "Damn Yankees," "The Pajama Game" is a romantic comedy that explores the hysterical effects of a workplace romance in the 1950s. Sparks fly as the new superintendent of a pajama factory tries to quiet the union, which is pushing for a pay raise. He didn't count on falling for the woman who leads the union's grievance committee. This show has such memorable songs as "Steam Heat," "Hernando's Hideaway," and "Hey There."
"The Pajama Game" will be performed Feb. 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. at Homestead's James Barr auditorium, 5000 W. Mequon Road in Mequon. Admission prices range from $8-$10. Contact Director Amelia Figg-Franzoi for more information at (262) 238-5902.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane