Homestead H.S. presents "The Pajama Game"
Homestead High School will stage the Tony Award-winning musical, "The Pajama Game" Feb. 24-27, 2011. Created by the same team that gave us "Damn Yankees," "The Pajama Game" is a romantic comedy that explores the hysterical effects of a workplace romance in the 1950s. Sparks fly as the new superintendent of a pajama factory tries to quiet the union, which is pushing for a pay raise. He didn't count on falling for the woman who leads the union's grievance committee. This show has such memorable songs as "Steam Heat," "Hernando's Hideaway," and "Hey There."
"The Pajama Game" will be performed Feb. 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. at Homestead's James Barr auditorium, 5000 W. Mequon Road in Mequon. Admission prices range from $8-$10. Contact Director Amelia Figg-Franzoi for more information at (262) 238-5902.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop
- Libertarians plan for 2016 by offering cross-party appeal.
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary