Homestead H.S. presents "The Pajama Game"
Homestead High School will stage the Tony Award-winning musical, "The Pajama Game" Feb. 24-27, 2011. Created by the same team that gave us "Damn Yankees," "The Pajama Game" is a romantic comedy that explores the hysterical effects of a workplace romance in the 1950s. Sparks fly as the new superintendent of a pajama factory tries to quiet the union, which is pushing for a pay raise. He didn't count on falling for the woman who leads the union's grievance committee. This show has such memorable songs as "Steam Heat," "Hernando's Hideaway," and "Hey There."
"The Pajama Game" will be performed Feb. 24-26 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 2 p.m. at Homestead's James Barr auditorium, 5000 W. Mequon Road in Mequon. Admission prices range from $8-$10. Contact Director Amelia Figg-Franzoi for more information at (262) 238-5902.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.