LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART FAIR
Looking for a unique holiday gift? You'll find it -- and support a great cause -- at the annual Lumen Christi Holiday Art Fair and Silent Auction.
Local artists will feature their handiwork the weekend of Nov. 20 and 21. Among the many items offered are pottery, jewelry, dried-flower arrangements and hand-woven items.
Proceeds from an accompanying silent auction will benefit the Lumen Christi Teen Outreach Program. Kids in Outreach work in four different weeklong service projects throughout the upcoming summer. The projects include running a Bible school for Native American children, helping the needy and elderly, and making major home repairs in rural Appalachia.
The Holiday Art Fair and Silent Auction take place in St. James Hall at Lumen Christi's Mequon campus at 2700 W. Mequon Road on Saturday, Nov. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday, Nov. 21 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Parking and admission are free.
For more information, or to register as an artist, contact Mary Neureuther at (262) 375-8892.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2