LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART FAIR
Looking for a unique holiday gift? You'll find it -- and support a great cause -- at the annual Lumen Christi Holiday Art Fair and Silent Auction.
Local artists will feature their handiwork the weekend of Nov. 20 and 21. Among the many items offered are pottery, jewelry, dried-flower arrangements and hand-woven items.
Proceeds from an accompanying silent auction will benefit the Lumen Christi Teen Outreach Program. Kids in Outreach work in four different weeklong service projects throughout the upcoming summer. The projects include running a Bible school for Native American children, helping the needy and elderly, and making major home repairs in rural Appalachia.
The Holiday Art Fair and Silent Auction take place in St. James Hall at Lumen Christi's Mequon campus at 2700 W. Mequon Road on Saturday, Nov. 20 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday, Nov. 21 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Parking and admission are free.
For more information, or to register as an artist, contact Mary Neureuther at (262) 375-8892.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Community Volunteer Opportunities