I am writing in support of the re-election of Sandy Pasch to represent the 22nd assembly district in the state legislature.
In her first term Sandy worked effectively to pass eight bills. Her background in healthcare makes her a valuable contributor to sound policy on some of the most important issues facing our region and state. She is also a quick study who has educated herself about a broader range of issues important to the district. For example, she recently accepted appointment to the City of Milwaukee Flooding Study Task Force, following the serious damage her district experienced in the summer storms.
As a longtime resident of Whitefish Bay, Sandy has a special understanding of our communities. She is hard-working, responsive and accountable. Her responsible representation of the district has earned her another term.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for the Rite-Hite Family YMCA Kids Club by August 12!
- Bayside Resident is Appointed Dean of the Alverno College School of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities