The Ozaukee Sports Center in Port Washington is excited to announce that it will partner with Family Sharing of Ozaukee County to collect non-perishable items for the organization the weekend of Oct. 8, 9, 10.
Each person who donates a non-perishable food or toiletry item will receive a $2 discount on a single round of miniature golf during any of those three days. Regular prices are $6.50 for adults, $5 for children age 4 to 12, and $5 for people age 65 and older. Children age 3 and under always play for free.
In addition to collecting the non-perishables, the Ozaukee Sports Center will donate half the proceeds from miniature golf this weekend to Family Sharing.
The Ozaukee Sports Center, now in its second year of operation, offers miniature golf, indoor and outdoor laser tag, a Sports Bounce House that features basketball, soccer and volleyball, plus a Haunted Trail weekends in October.
During its first year of operation, the Ozaukee Sports Center conducted similar fund-raisers for Mequon-Thiensville Cardinal Football and the Ozaukee Ice Center, raising more than $400 for the football program and more than $600 for the ice center.
In addition, the Ozaukee Sports Center was featured on "Tuesday's Child," when WISN 12 News broadcaster Kathy Mykleby brought her award-winning Big Brothers/Big Sisters show to the site in August 2009.
The Ozaukee Sports Center is located at 955 Maritime Drive in Port Washington, about two miles east of the I-43 exit at Highway 32. For more information, go to www.ozaukeesportscenter.com or visit www.facebook.com/ozsports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Free Showing of "Million Dollar Arm"
- Seniors Trip to Rep's "The Five Presidents"