The Ozaukee Sports Center in Port Washington is excited to announce that it will partner with Family Sharing of Ozaukee County to collect non-perishable items for the organization the weekend of Oct. 8, 9, 10.
Each person who donates a non-perishable food or toiletry item will receive a $2 discount on a single round of miniature golf during any of those three days. Regular prices are $6.50 for adults, $5 for children age 4 to 12, and $5 for people age 65 and older. Children age 3 and under always play for free.
In addition to collecting the non-perishables, the Ozaukee Sports Center will donate half the proceeds from miniature golf this weekend to Family Sharing.
The Ozaukee Sports Center, now in its second year of operation, offers miniature golf, indoor and outdoor laser tag, a Sports Bounce House that features basketball, soccer and volleyball, plus a Haunted Trail weekends in October.
During its first year of operation, the Ozaukee Sports Center conducted similar fund-raisers for Mequon-Thiensville Cardinal Football and the Ozaukee Ice Center, raising more than $400 for the football program and more than $600 for the ice center.
In addition, the Ozaukee Sports Center was featured on "Tuesday's Child," when WISN 12 News broadcaster Kathy Mykleby brought her award-winning Big Brothers/Big Sisters show to the site in August 2009.
The Ozaukee Sports Center is located at 955 Maritime Drive in Port Washington, about two miles east of the I-43 exit at Highway 32. For more information, go to www.ozaukeesportscenter.com or visit www.facebook.com/ozsports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- BBB Names 2015 Business Ethics Award Winners
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core