The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools to an evening of information and networking.
TOPIC: Panel discussion on Effective Communication between Home and School. Learn and share best practices on exchanging information between home and school to optimize and extend the learning happening in both environments.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 12th, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
WHERE: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
RSVP: to Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Friday October 8th and indicate if you’d like to be added to the email distribution list. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we
have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from
Future dates and topics, locations to be announced:
Wednesday, December 1st Arriving at Realistic Accommodations and Modifications
Thursday, January 13th Literacy and Learning Strategies
Tuesday, March 15th The Impact of Educational Differences on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th Social Skills Within and Outside of School
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!