The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools to an evening of information and networking.
TOPIC: Panel discussion on Effective Communication between Home and School. Learn and share best practices on exchanging information between home and school to optimize and extend the learning happening in both environments.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 12th, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
WHERE: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
RSVP: to Terri Hart-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday October 8th and indicate if you’d like to be added to the email distribution list. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we
have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from
Future dates and topics, locations to be announced:
Wednesday, December 1st Arriving at Realistic Accommodations and Modifications
Thursday, January 13th Literacy and Learning Strategies
Tuesday, March 15th The Impact of Educational Differences on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th Social Skills Within and Outside of School
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Plumbing Experts Say Best Way to Minimize Damage During Emergency is to Turn Off Water Supply
- Community Volunteer Opportunities