The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools to an evening of information and networking.
TOPIC: Panel discussion on Effective Communication between Home and School. Learn and share best practices on exchanging information between home and school to optimize and extend the learning happening in both environments.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 12th, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
WHERE: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
RSVP: to Terri Hart-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday October 8th and indicate if you’d like to be added to the email distribution list. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we
have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from
Future dates and topics, locations to be announced:
Wednesday, December 1st Arriving at Realistic Accommodations and Modifications
Thursday, January 13th Literacy and Learning Strategies
Tuesday, March 15th The Impact of Educational Differences on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th Social Skills Within and Outside of School
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member