Fox Point - Bayside Middle School families pitching in to raise money for the Washington D.C. trip for the 8th Grade Students. Boots, winter coats, bikes, skis, skates, snowboards, books, halloween costumes, rowing machine, love seat, tables, computer games and equipment, board games, toys, clothes -- everything a family needs! Saturday, September 25th 8-2; 1/2 off from 12-1:30; all small things you can fit in a bag for $1 from 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. 601 E. Ellsworth Lane, Bayside, WI 53217
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Leading Infertility Clinic Offers Service to Veterans