National Council of Jewish Women and BBYO invite teens, parents and educators to a program titled "Love Shouldn't Hurt: not even your feelings" on Tuesday, October 12 at 7pm at J-Shore located in Bayshore Town Center.
This event is free and open to the community and will include a Panel Discussion featuring the following speakers:
• Melanie Wasserman, MSW, LCSW from Jewish Family Services
• Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Mary Triaggiano
• Debra Fields, Community Education & Prevention Supervisor of Sojourner Family Peace Center
The panel will include a question and answer session. Resources and print materials will be distributed. The focus of the panel will be to discuss healthy relationship habits and how to identify and safely end an unhealthy relationship.
While admission is free, attendees are encouraged to donate new toiletry items to be
distributed at Sojourner Family Peace Center.
J-Shore is located in the mall near the food court and across from Williams-Sonoma & Playshore.
More information is available at www.ncjwmilwaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- American Pickers to visit Cudahy
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.