National Council of Jewish Women and BBYO invite teens, parents and educators to a program titled "Love Shouldn't Hurt: not even your feelings" on Tuesday, October 12 at 7pm at J-Shore located in Bayshore Town Center.
This event is free and open to the community and will include a Panel Discussion featuring the following speakers:
• Melanie Wasserman, MSW, LCSW from Jewish Family Services
• Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Mary Triaggiano
• Debra Fields, Community Education & Prevention Supervisor of Sojourner Family Peace Center
The panel will include a question and answer session. Resources and print materials will be distributed. The focus of the panel will be to discuss healthy relationship habits and how to identify and safely end an unhealthy relationship.
While admission is free, attendees are encouraged to donate new toiletry items to be
distributed at Sojourner Family Peace Center.
J-Shore is located in the mall near the food court and across from Williams-Sonoma & Playshore.
More information is available at www.ncjwmilwaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust
- Stritch Theater to perform "Kindertransport"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Painted Stories
- Memories of World War II
- Free Showing of "The Butler"