National Council of Jewish Women and BBYO invite teens, parents and educators to a program titled "Love Shouldn't Hurt: not even your feelings" on Tuesday, October 12 at 7pm at J-Shore located in Bayshore Town Center.
This event is free and open to the community and will include a Panel Discussion featuring the following speakers:
• Melanie Wasserman, MSW, LCSW from Jewish Family Services
• Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Mary Triaggiano
• Debra Fields, Community Education & Prevention Supervisor of Sojourner Family Peace Center
The panel will include a question and answer session. Resources and print materials will be distributed. The focus of the panel will be to discuss healthy relationship habits and how to identify and safely end an unhealthy relationship.
While admission is free, attendees are encouraged to donate new toiletry items to be
distributed at Sojourner Family Peace Center.
J-Shore is located in the mall near the food court and across from Williams-Sonoma & Playshore.
More information is available at www.ncjwmilwaukee.org
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing