National Council of Jewish Women and BBYO invite teens, parents and educators to a program titled "Love Shouldn't Hurt: not even your feelings" on Tuesday, October 12 at 7pm at J-Shore located in Bayshore Town Center.
This event is free and open to the community and will include a Panel Discussion featuring the following speakers:
• Melanie Wasserman, MSW, LCSW from Jewish Family Services
• Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge Mary Triaggiano
• Debra Fields, Community Education & Prevention Supervisor of Sojourner Family Peace Center
The panel will include a question and answer session. Resources and print materials will be distributed. The focus of the panel will be to discuss healthy relationship habits and how to identify and safely end an unhealthy relationship.
While admission is free, attendees are encouraged to donate new toiletry items to be
distributed at Sojourner Family Peace Center.
J-Shore is located in the mall near the food court and across from Williams-Sonoma & Playshore.
More information is available at www.ncjwmilwaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- YOUNG BAYSIDE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Leah Schiman will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane