Are you on the board of directors or a committee member at your condominium association and want to increase your knowledge to better run your community but don't know where to turn? Then this event is for you!
Prospect Management Company is holding our annual "Association Affair" event on Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn, 11600 West Park Place, Milwaukee. The Association Affair is a fun, educational and FREE event aimed at condominium association board members and homeowners in the Milwaukee area. We will have experts from a variety of industries important to condominium associations on hand to answer our attendees questions, including representatives from the 3 largest law firms in the Milwaukee area specializing in condo law, representatives from condo association banks, financial experts and much much more!
Spaces are running out so call us today to reserve your space at 414.540.0004 or register online at www.prospectmanagementco.com (click the "Association Affair" link). We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Br(OK)en Genius is Healing Communities Through Art
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa
- Stritch Community Orchestra to perform debut concert on Nov. 20
- Alverno College Course Will Visit Places of the Holocaust