Are you on the board of directors or a committee member at your condominium association and want to increase your knowledge to better run your community but don't know where to turn? Then this event is for you!
Prospect Management Company is holding our annual "Association Affair" event on Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn, 11600 West Park Place, Milwaukee. The Association Affair is a fun, educational and FREE event aimed at condominium association board members and homeowners in the Milwaukee area. We will have experts from a variety of industries important to condominium associations on hand to answer our attendees questions, including representatives from the 3 largest law firms in the Milwaukee area specializing in condo law, representatives from condo association banks, financial experts and much much more!
Spaces are running out so call us today to reserve your space at 414.540.0004 or register online at www.prospectmanagementco.com (click the "Association Affair" link). We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive