Are you on the board of directors or a committee member at your condominium association and want to increase your knowledge to better run your community but don't know where to turn? Then this event is for you!
Prospect Management Company is holding our annual "Association Affair" event on Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn, 11600 West Park Place, Milwaukee. The Association Affair is a fun, educational and FREE event aimed at condominium association board members and homeowners in the Milwaukee area. We will have experts from a variety of industries important to condominium associations on hand to answer our attendees questions, including representatives from the 3 largest law firms in the Milwaukee area specializing in condo law, representatives from condo association banks, financial experts and much much more!
Spaces are running out so call us today to reserve your space at 414.540.0004 or register online at www.prospectmanagementco.com (click the "Association Affair" link). We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!