Are you on the board of directors or a committee member at your condominium association and want to increase your knowledge to better run your community but don't know where to turn? Then this event is for you!
Prospect Management Company is holding our annual "Association Affair" event on Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn, 11600 West Park Place, Milwaukee. The Association Affair is a fun, educational and FREE event aimed at condominium association board members and homeowners in the Milwaukee area. We will have experts from a variety of industries important to condominium associations on hand to answer our attendees questions, including representatives from the 3 largest law firms in the Milwaukee area specializing in condo law, representatives from condo association banks, financial experts and much much more!
Spaces are running out so call us today to reserve your space at 414.540.0004 or register online at www.prospectmanagementco.com (click the "Association Affair" link). We hope to see you there!
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Upcoming Programs
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for Little Muskego Lake project
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for senior citizen music therapy project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Engel Conservation Area seed collection project
- Muskego resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with anti-bullying project
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project