Bayside resident Norman Barrientos of Barrientos Design & Consulting LLC was recently elected vice chair of The Froedtert Hospital Foundation Board of Directors. The board recently elected new four board members and announced new board leadership.
"These are successful businessmen and women with strong connections throughout the greater Milwaukee community,” said Froedtert Hospital Foundation Board Chairman John Rosenberg. “I’m confident they will help us tell the story of philanthropy at Froedtert Hospital and provide guidance in our fundraising work." Rosenberg is a financial representative with Northwestern Mutual.
Jan Lennon of Brookfield will also serve as vice chair of the board.
Mark Irgens, President of Irgens Development Partners LLC will serve as secretary.
William Coleman, president of Coleman & Williams Ltd, a Milwaukee professional services firm, will serve as treasurer.
New board members include Andrew Haag, chief operating officer of Moore Oil Company; David Marcus, managing partner of Marcus Investments and owner of Zaffiro’s Pizza;
Jeffrey Metz, chief executive officer of RE Enterprises, LLC; and Kip Ritchie, founding member and chief operating officer of Potawatomi Business Development Corporation.
The Froedtert Hospital Foundation supports Froedtert Hospital, through philanthropy, in achieving its full potential as a nationally recognized academic medical center known for patient centered care, innovation, high quality staff, teaching and clinical research.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Sampler
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Fall Programming Registration Info
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Local Small Bookkeeping Firm
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES CIGARS & SHOOTING
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Make It Modern
- Business Of The Year!