With five candidates declared and two village board seats available in the upcoming spring election, Whitefish Bay will need to hold a primary Feb. 19 to whittle the field down to four.
Here are the declared candidates:
Jay W. Miller (i) (414) 232-7087
Robert C. Crawford (414) 332-2229
Kenneth A. Wysocky (414) 962-6202
Carl J. Fuda (414) 687-8934
Kevin McMahon (414) 964-7672
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $600 annually.
The Whitefish Bay School District fielded two candidate submissions. Both candidates will run unopposed for the two available seats on the school board:
Cheryl Maranto (i) (414) 963-1583
Kristin Yunker (414) 332-4764
Board members serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 per year.
Jim Roemer and Michael Mosner filed non-candidacy for their current positions on the village board and school board, respectively.
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015