A representative from the Shorewood Band Parents Booster Club informed district administrators of a discrepancy in the club's accounts yesterday, prompting an investigation from Shorewood police, according to a district news release.
A leader within the Band Parents Booster Club has taken responsibility for the error, according to the release, though that individual has not been identified.
Shorewood police are in the beginning stages of the investigation and have not been able to comment on the case.
The district said in the release that it will lend support to the club as it sorts out the issue. The size of the accounting discrepancy has not been released.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015