I will be voting for Mike Barth to return to our Bayside Village Board.
Mike has shown his commitment to our village. In addition to his contribution as trustee, he has freely given his time to help at community events. You may have seen him run the brat stand at our village picnic as he has done every year since 2004. He's also consistently helped with Fright Night, the Fourth of July parade and worked plenty of cleanup days when he may have even unloaded your car for you.
Personally, Mike is a great family man with a financial acuity few can rival, which he brings to bear as chair of the Finance and Administration Committee. He's held the budget flat for the past three years while improving our services and overall efficiency. When other communities needed to cut services following the collapse of 2008, Bayside did not.
Mike has been a tremendous asset to our village for many years and I urge you to join me in supporting him for Village Board once again.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015