The North Shore Health Department will hold three walk-in clinics in October for seasonal flu vaccinations.
Vaccinations will be offered in shot and nasal mist form, at a cost from $30 to $35, depending on the type. The department takes cash or check payments, and will submit claims to Medicare for participants of Original Medicare Part B.
Due to a policy change by the Wisconsin Immunization Program, NSHD will no longer provide vaccine through the federal Vaccine for Children program to children whose insurance covers immunizations. VFC-eligible children can still get a vaccination from the department at a cost of $5, depending on availability.
The walk-in clinics are scheduled for:
3:30-5:30 p.m. Oct. 17 at the North Shore Library, 6800 North Port Washington Road in Glendale
9-11 a.m. Oct. 19 at the Shorewood Village Center, 3920 North Murray Avenue
9-11 a.m. Oct. 26 at Brown Deer Village Hall, 4800 West Green Brook Drive
Those who have questions or can't attend the clinics can call NSHD at (414) 371-2980.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015