Voters will have local, county and state decisions to make during the primary election Tuesday, Feb. 17.
Five people are running for state superintendent: Tony Evers, Rose Fernandez, Lowell Holtz, Van Mobley and Todd Price. The top two vote-getters will advance to the general election Tuesday, April 7.
Ozaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court, Branch 3. Steven H. Glamm, Darcy McManus and Sandy A. Williams are running for the seat.
Milwaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court Judge, Branch 15. Ronald Dague, Daniel Gabler and J.D. Watts are vying for the position.
Bayside, Fox Point, Glendale and River Hills ballots will include the Nicolet School Board race. Incumbent Marilyn Franklin, David Kramer, Jennifer Peltz, JoAnn Shaw and Mary Whittet are running for two seats. The field will be narrowed to four candidates.
Five people are running for two open spots on the River Hills Village Board: Cordelia Gelly, Victor Harding, William Lemorande, incumbent Randall Perry and Michael White are running. The top four vote-getters will advance to the April election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police situation closes I-43 ramp
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Rumage Around column: Classmates help bring more color to boy with color blindness
- Franklin honored for 40 years of school board service in Fox Point-Bayside, Nicolet
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 28, 2016
- Nicolet presents 'James and the Giant Peach' this weekend
- North Shore Police Reports, Jan. 21, 2016
- Nicolet referendum seeks $3.15 million per year