Voters will have local, county and state decisions to make during the primary election Tuesday, Feb. 17.
Five people are running for state superintendent: Tony Evers, Rose Fernandez, Lowell Holtz, Van Mobley and Todd Price. The top two vote-getters will advance to the general election Tuesday, April 7.
Ozaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court, Branch 3. Steven H. Glamm, Darcy McManus and Sandy A. Williams are running for the seat.
Milwaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court Judge, Branch 15. Ronald Dague, Daniel Gabler and J.D. Watts are vying for the position.
Bayside, Fox Point, Glendale and River Hills ballots will include the Nicolet School Board race. Incumbent Marilyn Franklin, David Kramer, Jennifer Peltz, JoAnn Shaw and Mary Whittet are running for two seats. The field will be narrowed to four candidates.
Five people are running for two open spots on the River Hills Village Board: Cordelia Gelly, Victor Harding, William Lemorande, incumbent Randall Perry and Michael White are running. The top four vote-getters will advance to the April election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- New director will usher in a new chapter at North Shore Library
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 6, 2015
- North Shore Police Report: July 30