Voters will have local, county and state decisions to make during the primary election Tuesday, Feb. 17.
Five people are running for state superintendent: Tony Evers, Rose Fernandez, Lowell Holtz, Van Mobley and Todd Price. The top two vote-getters will advance to the general election Tuesday, April 7.
Ozaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court, Branch 3. Steven H. Glamm, Darcy McManus and Sandy A. Williams are running for the seat.
Milwaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court Judge, Branch 15. Ronald Dague, Daniel Gabler and J.D. Watts are vying for the position.
Bayside, Fox Point, Glendale and River Hills ballots will include the Nicolet School Board race. Incumbent Marilyn Franklin, David Kramer, Jennifer Peltz, JoAnn Shaw and Mary Whittet are running for two seats. The field will be narrowed to four candidates.
Five people are running for two open spots on the River Hills Village Board: Cordelia Gelly, Victor Harding, William Lemorande, incumbent Randall Perry and Michael White are running. The top four vote-getters will advance to the April election.
- Nicolet School Board approves shared superintendent agreement with Fox Point-Bayside
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Shared superintendent proposal between Fox Point-Bayside and Nicolet weighed
- Fox Point-Bayside board wants to hire Nicolet administrators under shared services agreement
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Video: Stormonth students take virtual trip around the world
- Hillel Academy, High School renamed in honor of Dr. Alfred Bader