Voters will have local, county and state decisions to make during the primary election Tuesday, Feb. 17.
Five people are running for state superintendent: Tony Evers, Rose Fernandez, Lowell Holtz, Van Mobley and Todd Price. The top two vote-getters will advance to the general election Tuesday, April 7.
Ozaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court, Branch 3. Steven H. Glamm, Darcy McManus and Sandy A. Williams are running for the seat.
Milwaukee County voters will determine which two candidates continue in the race for Circuit Court Judge, Branch 15. Ronald Dague, Daniel Gabler and J.D. Watts are vying for the position.
Bayside, Fox Point, Glendale and River Hills ballots will include the Nicolet School Board race. Incumbent Marilyn Franklin, David Kramer, Jennifer Peltz, JoAnn Shaw and Mary Whittet are running for two seats. The field will be narrowed to four candidates.
Five people are running for two open spots on the River Hills Village Board: Cordelia Gelly, Victor Harding, William Lemorande, incumbent Randall Perry and Michael White are running. The top four vote-getters will advance to the April election.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016