Brown Deer police are looking for the driver of a vehicle that struck an 11-year-old boy at the intersection of Carlotta Lane and Radcliffe Drive at 2:36 p.m. today.
According to the department's news release, the boy was struck by a vehicle driving south on North Carlotta Lane. After striking the boy, the vehicle continued to travel southbound on Carlotta without stopping. The boy who was struck was transported to an area hospital to be evaluated.
The boy described the vehicle as a large red vehicle, possibly a truck or a sport utility vehicle.
If there was any damage to the vehicle, it would likely be on the front, driver's side. No other witnesses came forward on scene. The incident remains under investigation.
Any additional witnesses or anyone with further information regarding the hit and run crash is encouraged to call the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015