On behalf of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill Education Association, I would like to thank Joe Kasle for his years of service on the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board. He was elected to the board at a difficult time in labor relations. Through his endeavors, he created a dramatic difference in the situation. He listened respectfully to all parties and was able to foster a mutual understanding that had been lost.
By encouraging other like-minded people to run for open board positions, he has created an outstanding board with whom we share a mutual respect. This benefit to the students of the district and the community is incalculable.
The Maple Dale-Indian Hill Teachers Association wishes Mr. Kasle the best in all his future endeavors. Any organization will benefit from his involvement, integrity and sense of commitment to all that he undertakes.
president, Maple Dale-Indian Hill
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Fatal shooting in Bayside eyeglass store
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- More homes flowing into Bayside water project
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014