School Board member Mark Majeski announced that he will not seek re-election to the board, District Administrator Rick Monroe said.
The announcement, made at the board's Dec. 21 meeting, means there will be an open seat on the board if no one files to run by Jan. 5. Majeski's seat is the only one up for election. As of Monday morning, no one has filed, Monroe said.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 annually.
Anyone interested in running should pick up papers at the district offices in the high school, 6700 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015