I have been following the articles about Green Tree Road in River Hills.
I don't understand why, if the people on Green Tree Road are worried about speeders, they don't ask to put in speed bumps to slow cars down instead of trying to close a road. It would certainly be less divisive.
When I visit my daughter in Fitchburg, south of Madison, there are speed bumps down many of the streets because of the same reason, I'm sure. There are a lot of children in the area and you certainly don't try to go over the bumps too fast, and they don't inconvenience anyone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board