Area health departments have scheduled four flu clinics in December.
The North Shore and Shorewood/Whitefish Bay Health Departments are having an H1N1 immunization clinic from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Bavarian Inn, 700 W. Lexington Blvd., Glendale.
The North Shore Health Department also is having an H1N1 immunization clinic from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday from at the Brown Deer Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
The Shorewood/Whitefish Bay Health Department is holding an H1N1 clinic from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Dec. 17 at the Shorewood Village Center, 3920 N. Murray Ave..
The clinics are open to all those age 6 months of age and older. There is no charge for the H1N1 vaccine. Both nasal and injectable vaccine will be administered, according to CDC guidelines.
The North Shore Health Department also will have a seasonal flu immunization clinic from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 9 at the Brown Deer Village Hall.
People with Medicare Part B as their primary insurer, which does not include those with a Medicare HMO, will not be charged for the seasonal flu shots. Vaccines are $30 for others age 19 and over. Children's flu vaccines are free.
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015