After serving the North Shore for more than four decades, the owners of Pandl's in Bayside announced this week that the restaurant will close following brunch on Sunday.
In an e-mail to customers, the owners said: "We will miss you and the great honor it has been to serve the community."
The building is being sold to a Jewish congregation that operates The Shul Center of Bayside, which now rents space at nearby Audubon Court shopping center.
As the popular institution shuts its doors for good, we're asking readers to share their memories of the Pandl's in an interactive forum on BaysideNOW.com and our other North Shore NOW sites.
What was it about Pandl's that made it special? What do you recall about Thanksgiving dinners or Sunday brunches at the restaurant?
We'll publish comments from reader in next week's North Shore NOW newspaper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board