Students at Nicolet High School will have to pull up their pants and cover up their underwear, cleavage and midriffs under a revised dress code policy adopted by the School Board last night.
Discussed two weeks ago, the policy aims at restraining some of the more revealing fashion statements worn during the school day in order to create a more academic atmosphere at the school. The policy also prohibits sleepwear, slippers and blankets.
Principal Greg DePue said he will send a letter to parents prior to the start of the school year explaining the revised rules.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014