Students at Nicolet High School will have to pull up their pants and cover up their underwear, cleavage and midriffs under a revised dress code policy adopted by the School Board last night.
Discussed two weeks ago, the policy aims at restraining some of the more revealing fashion statements worn during the school day in order to create a more academic atmosphere at the school. The policy also prohibits sleepwear, slippers and blankets.
Principal Greg DePue said he will send a letter to parents prior to the start of the school year explaining the revised rules.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015