Surveys gauging satisfaction at Bayside Middle School will be administered this year.
The first survey, through research firm School Perceptions, will be given to parents, students and staff. The second will be given to middle-schoolers through Parents Advocating for Cultural Equality and Educational Excellence.
It will cost about $3,800 for both surveys.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015