Veteran Nicolet School Board member Marilyn Franklin won election to an eighth term, and Jennifer Peltz - who stepped down from the Glendale-River Hills School Board to run for the Nicolet board - also won a seat today.
Franklin garnered 3,448 votes and Peltz, 2,422.
They outdistanced former Nicolet School Board member David Kramer, who had 1,689 votes, and Glendale Alderwoman JoAnn Shaw, who got 891 votes.
Vote totals remain unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015