The Bayside Village Board will vote on a $1,335,065 spending plan for work on nine roads at a meeting Thursday, March 5.
Pelham Parkway would be the largest proposed project at $386,603, which would cover asphalt resurfacing plus curb and gutter and sidewalk.
Also in the top three proposed projects are $263,340 for unspecified work on Rexleigh Drive from Brown Deer to Fairy Chasm roads and $237,342 for Regent Road asphalt resurfacing and ditching.
Other areas include County Line Road, Baypoint Road, Ellsworth Lane from Iroquois Road to Santa Monica Boulevard, Tennyson Drive, Apple Blossom Lane from Jonathan Lane to Duchess Court and Port Court.
Bayside is joining with other North Shore communities to get bids from contractors at lower costs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board