The Bayside Village Board will vote on a $1,335,065 spending plan for work on nine roads at a meeting Thursday, March 5.
Pelham Parkway would be the largest proposed project at $386,603, which would cover asphalt resurfacing plus curb and gutter and sidewalk.
Also in the top three proposed projects are $263,340 for unspecified work on Rexleigh Drive from Brown Deer to Fairy Chasm roads and $237,342 for Regent Road asphalt resurfacing and ditching.
Other areas include County Line Road, Baypoint Road, Ellsworth Lane from Iroquois Road to Santa Monica Boulevard, Tennyson Drive, Apple Blossom Lane from Jonathan Lane to Duchess Court and Port Court.
Bayside is joining with other North Shore communities to get bids from contractors at lower costs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Fatal shooting in Bayside eyeglass store
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- More homes flowing into Bayside water project