The Bayside Village Board will vote on a $1,335,065 spending plan for work on nine roads at a meeting Thursday, March 5.
Pelham Parkway would be the largest proposed project at $386,603, which would cover asphalt resurfacing plus curb and gutter and sidewalk.
Also in the top three proposed projects are $263,340 for unspecified work on Rexleigh Drive from Brown Deer to Fairy Chasm roads and $237,342 for Regent Road asphalt resurfacing and ditching.
Other areas include County Line Road, Baypoint Road, Ellsworth Lane from Iroquois Road to Santa Monica Boulevard, Tennyson Drive, Apple Blossom Lane from Jonathan Lane to Duchess Court and Port Court.
Bayside is joining with other North Shore communities to get bids from contractors at lower costs.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015