A woman was arrested for drunken driving Aug. 16 after crashing while driving her motorcycle on Interstate 43 with her breasts exposed.
According to the Bayside police report:
The woman, whose age and residence were not released, was seen driving a motorcycle erratically with her breasts exposed.
She continued to drive from 15 to 45 mph on the highway, sometimes with one hand on the handlebars and sometimes with no hands around 7 p.m.
Police followed without sirens or lights flashing.
Well into Ozaukee County and driving slowly, she lost control of her motorcycle and crashed. She was incoherent talking about religion and told police she was not injured but was taken to a hospital.
She was wearing a patch, a medicine used for severe pain, and had also taken Oxycontin. She consented to a blood draw.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board