A woman was arrested for drunken driving Aug. 16 after crashing while driving her motorcycle on Interstate 43 with her breasts exposed.
According to the Bayside police report:
The woman, whose age and residence were not released, was seen driving a motorcycle erratically with her breasts exposed.
She continued to drive from 15 to 45 mph on the highway, sometimes with one hand on the handlebars and sometimes with no hands around 7 p.m.
Police followed without sirens or lights flashing.
Well into Ozaukee County and driving slowly, she lost control of her motorcycle and crashed. She was incoherent talking about religion and told police she was not injured but was taken to a hospital.
She was wearing a patch, a medicine used for severe pain, and had also taken Oxycontin. She consented to a blood draw.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014