A woman was arrested for drunken driving Aug. 16 after crashing while driving her motorcycle on Interstate 43 with her breasts exposed.
According to the Bayside police report:
The woman, whose age and residence were not released, was seen driving a motorcycle erratically with her breasts exposed.
She continued to drive from 15 to 45 mph on the highway, sometimes with one hand on the handlebars and sometimes with no hands around 7 p.m.
Police followed without sirens or lights flashing.
Well into Ozaukee County and driving slowly, she lost control of her motorcycle and crashed. She was incoherent talking about religion and told police she was not injured but was taken to a hospital.
She was wearing a patch, a medicine used for severe pain, and had also taken Oxycontin. She consented to a blood draw.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015