Eido Walny, a village trustee since 2008 helps guide the seven member board to all the right decisions. As a businessman and lawyer, Eido brings a pragmatic approach to decision making, always listening to both sides of an argument with the general constituency's best interest at hand.
Eido doesn't take his duties as a trustee lightly. Eido gets involved, sitting as a committee member on the Finance and Administration Committee, Community and Utility Services and Board of Zoning Appeals in addition to chairing the Public Safety Committee. All of this involvement takes considerable time and dedication. Eido has been an advocate for holding the line on taxes and our levy while maintaining and increasing the quality of services offered to village residents.
Home values are also a big concern for Eido as decisions on issues most always take into account the effect on area home values and image of the village of Bayside.
There is more work to be done, and Eido Walny deserves the chance to continue his commitment. Please join me in voting to re-elect Eido as Bayside Trustee on April 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8