I am writing in support of Michael Barth's re-election as trustee of the village of Bayside. Michael has been an excellent trustee and is the clear choice to continue in this capacity. I have known Michael since we attended grade school and high school together in Madison up to our current service on the Architectural Review Committee. Thus, I know him to be a person of integrity, responsibility, commitment and strong leadership.
Michael has served on the Village Board since 2003 and on the Public Safety Committee since 1997. As chairman of the Finance Committee he has helped to maintain three years of flat budgets. As trustee, Michael has worked to sustain and enhance village services while maintaining a policy of fiscal responsibility. For example, he has supported the Bayside Communication Center which combines North Shore dispatch services and the upcoming shared records management service.
The southwestern portion of Bayside is developing Bayside Residential Water Access Association, a private utility obtaining municipal water to replace outdated wells. As trustee, Michael has actively supported this voluntary process and worked to find financing options for interested residents. The Village Board has helped BRWAA obtain a municipal bond which the participating residents will pay for, but does not fiscally impact the rest of the village. I appreciate having several different financing options with affordable payments to choose from so that I can financially participate in this project. Updating the deteriorating private and water trust wells and infrastructures will maintain and enhance quality housing in this part of Bayside.
Michael Barth brings significant experience, strong leadership and fiscal responsibility to the village of Bayside. I encourage you to vote for Michael Barth on April 2!
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015