I support Mike Barth to serve on the Bayside Village board of trustees.
Serving on Bayside's Architecture Review Committee, I have worked closely over the last several years with Mike. He is conscientious of his role in ensuring the economic and aesthetic good of the village and its citizens by balancing property owners' desires and having limited but necessary oversight rules. I have witnessed firsthand his common-sense approach at limiting committee review requirements to essential property changes rather than routine maintenance or common, low-impact improvements. This has allowed residents to spend their time and money on their projects rather than paying fees.
Mike has also taken this approach on the Village Board. He has been a strong advocate on ensuring superior village services at reasonable costs. One means of achieving this has been his working with surrounding communities on shared services. Most recently, the shared dispatch services was implemented. Through this type of project, Mike and the board have been able to achieve a high level of services without increases to the village tax levy for the last three years.
On April 2, I will be voting for Mike Barth for village trustee.
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015