Shorewood Police are investigating a robbery of a food delivery driver that occurred early Monday morning on the 3500 block of North Oakland Avenue.
According to a Shorewood Police Department alert:
At approximately 12:35 a.m. Monday, a Domino's Pizza delivery driver was attacked and beaten after making a delivery to an apartment in the 3500 block of Oakland Avenue. A vehicle, described as a gray or silver Chevrolet Impala pulled in front of the delivery driver's vehicle. At least three subjects got out of the silver vehicle and beat the delivery driver causing injury. The suspects took property from the delivery driver including keys to his 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt. At least one of the suspects got into the Cobalt and the others got into the Impala, and both vehicles fled south on Oakland into Milwaukee.
The delivery driver was transported to Columbia/St. Mary's hospital for treatment for head and facial injuries.
In a similar incident, a group attempted to rob a Jimmy John's delivery driver at 11:35 p.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of North Maryland Avenue after placing a fictitious order.
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015