River Hills will apply for two State Trust Fund loans. The first loan for $405,598 would refinance an existing unfunded pension liability trust fund loan, reducing the interest rate from 5.25 percent to 3.5 percent. The second loan for $575,689 at 3 percent interest would finance capital program in the village for 2012. The Village Board approved the applications tonight.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015