Man, 57, arrested for drunking driving after stopping to ask policer officer for directions
A 57-year-old Fox Point man who stopped to ask a police officer for directions was arrested for drunken driving in the 8800 block of North Port Washington Road at 2:10 a.m. Dec. 24.
According to the Village of Bayside police report:
The man pulled up behind a squad car saying he was lost and needed directions to get home.
The officer asked to see the man’s license and he pulled out at least 15 cards and went through them twice before finding it.
When asked if he’d been drinking he said, “Not much.”
When asked how long he’d lived in Fox Point, he said 15 years.
His BAC was 0.21.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: June 17
- News & Notes: June 12
- NSFD's unfunded retirement liability looms
- Police Report: June 10
- News & Notes: June 5
- Community says fond goodbye to Monroe
- Nicolet plans energy projects over two years
- Fox Point-Bayside staff, committees refining middle school schedule
- Police Report: June 4
- Fox Point-Bayside eliminating technology director position