A 14-year-old Whitefish Bay girl was informed of the correct use of 911 after she called police and then hung up in the 100 block of East Fairmount Avenue at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police went to the home and the girl admitted calling 911 hoping they would take her side in her argument with her mother.
Police then informed her of the importance of following house rules.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015