Bayside residents will have an opportunity to discuss their 2011 assessments during an open book session from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road.
Representatives from Accurate Appraisal, the firm providing assessments in Bayside, will be on hand.
To schedule an appointment during the open book session, visit www.accurateassessor.com. For information on the Board of Review process, visit www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/slf/bor.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014