Bayside residents will have an opportunity to discuss their 2011 assessments during an open book session from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday at Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road.
Representatives from Accurate Appraisal, the firm providing assessments in Bayside, will be on hand.
To schedule an appointment during the open book session, visit www.accurateassessor.com. For information on the Board of Review process, visit www.revenue.wi.gov/faqs/slf/bor.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015