Village crews, along with a GreenScape Committee member, have worked diligently to provide some new plantings to the Lion's Gates, located at the Fairy Chasm Road/Lake Drive intersection.
While the hope is to provide a more aesthetically pleasing, natural landscaped area for the community to enjoy, the newly planted landscaping has been the subject of vandalism over the past two evenings.
On both occasions, several of the new plantings were removed or trampled, and then left at the side of the road. Incidents have been reported to the Police Department each night. If you have any information pertaining to this, please contact the Bayside Police Department at (414) 351-8800.
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Traveling beer garden to visit Doctors Park
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015