Village crews, along with a GreenScape Committee member, have worked diligently to provide some new plantings to the Lion's Gates, located at the Fairy Chasm Road/Lake Drive intersection.
While the hope is to provide a more aesthetically pleasing, natural landscaped area for the community to enjoy, the newly planted landscaping has been the subject of vandalism over the past two evenings.
On both occasions, several of the new plantings were removed or trampled, and then left at the side of the road. Incidents have been reported to the Police Department each night. If you have any information pertaining to this, please contact the Bayside Police Department at (414) 351-8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Time is short for new Bayside Middle School classes whose details aren't final
- News & Notes: May 22
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Fox Point-Bayside's school budget may get some state relief
- K4 class sizes named priority
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8