Village crews, along with a GreenScape Committee member, have worked diligently to provide some new plantings to the Lion's Gates, located at the Fairy Chasm Road/Lake Drive intersection.
While the hope is to provide a more aesthetically pleasing, natural landscaped area for the community to enjoy, the newly planted landscaping has been the subject of vandalism over the past two evenings.
On both occasions, several of the new plantings were removed or trampled, and then left at the side of the road. Incidents have been reported to the Police Department each night. If you have any information pertaining to this, please contact the Bayside Police Department at (414) 351-8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News and notes
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Police Report: April 8
- Dickman wins write-in bid for Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- Election 2014: Spring 2014 North Shore election roundup
- Whitefish Bay, Shorewood pass referendums against "Citizens United" ruling
- Buzzell, Francour claim seats on Mequon-Thiensville School Board