Village crews, along with a GreenScape Committee member, have worked diligently to provide some new plantings to the Lion's Gates, located at the Fairy Chasm Road/Lake Drive intersection.
While the hope is to provide a more aesthetically pleasing, natural landscaped area for the community to enjoy, the newly planted landscaping has been the subject of vandalism over the past two evenings.
On both occasions, several of the new plantings were removed or trampled, and then left at the side of the road. Incidents have been reported to the Police Department each night. If you have any information pertaining to this, please contact the Bayside Police Department at (414) 351-8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Glendale-River Hills officials start work on fall 2014 referendum
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Nicolet bumps up insurance
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Kudos for Nicolet’s ‘Princess and the Pea’
- Police Report: Nov. 25
- River Hills on board with NSFD funding formula