Congratulations and thank you to the cast and crew of Nicolet High School's production of "Cinderella." I took my three children Saturday to the 2 p.m. show, and we all enjoyed it very much.
My 5-year-old daughter had never been to a live theatrical production and I was a little nervous, but the 45 minute run time was perfect for little ones.
The show had a wonderful mix of classic and contemporary storytelling. The modern touches added were cute, timely and refreshing.
I sincerely hope the Nicolet High School theater department continues these free, small scale children's productions. It was wonderful to get out of the house on a snowy Saturday afternoon and be treated to quality entertainment at no cost to the public. My kids and I made some great memories and, again, I hope Nicolet High School keeps producing these children's shows. It's a wonderful way to introduce kids to live theater and teaches them how to be a good audience member and shows them another creative outlet they might someday themselves explore.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Bayside utility trucks can be tracked online
- Video: Bayside family surfs volcanic ash in Nicaragua
- Video: Bayside Middle School students test engineering skills
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Bayside Police Department to order body cameras
- Bayside public works facility gets $2 million renovation
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015