As Realtors in Milwaukee's North Shore, we support the Nicolet High School referendum that will appear on the upcoming April 5 ballot.
When assisting home buyers and sellers, we educate our clients about those factors that add value to the home purchase. One of the most significant factors is the quality of the area school districts. Whether you are a single person, an empty-nester or have a family, the reputation of the schools in your district can add or detract from the value of your home and its ultimate selling price.
Nicolet High School has always been known for an extremely high quality of education and programming and has historically made its district a very desirable one in which to live. Failing to pass the referendum on April 5 will have significantly detrimental effects on the district's high standards and consequently a direct impact on home values within the Glendale, Fox Point, Bayside and River Hills communities.
Your home values are at stake as much as the children's education if the referendum fails to pass on April 5.
Fran Maglio Wallace
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014