Second Harvest to benefit from NARI Showcase
America's Second Harvest of Wisconsin again will team up with the Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry Home Improvement Council for the association's annual Spring Home Improvement Showcase, a tour of remodeled homes, Saturday, May 2, and Sunday, May 3.
Attendees can receive $2 off the admission price of $8 when they bring two nonperishable food items to the first Showcase location they visit.
The Showcase is open both days from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and allows attendees to visit 18 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects by Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
North Shore sites include:
• 4942 N. Berkeley Blvd., Whitefish Bay; whole-house remodel and addition by Connor Remodeling & Design;
• 9009 W. Daventry Road, Mequon; sunroom addition, family and breakfast room remodel by Design Group Three;
• 925 E. Bay Point Road, Bayside; kitchen, living room and dining room remodel by Dwelling Renovations;
• 4910 N. Lake Drive, Whitefish Bay; interior remodel, addition by Froze Design-Build;
• 9009 W. Daventry Road, Mequon, in-ground pool by Great Lakes Pool & Spa; and
• 9009 W. Daventry Road, Mequon, landscape development, swimming pool and patio environment by Wandsnider Landscape Architects.
Showcase admission is $6 in advance, and $8 at the door of the projects.
Advance tickets can be purchased through Friday, May 1, at the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, and at B&E General Contractors, 6001 N. Green Bay Road, Glendale.
Teams forming for ACS Relay for Life of North Shore
The American Cancer Society Relay for Life of North Shore will be held from 6 p.m. Friday, June 19, until 7 a.m. Saturday, June 20, at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale.
To get involved, call(262) 312-4013.