Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Hosts Annual Evening of Impact on March 20th
Easter Seals Evening of Impact is an annual event to celebrate our accomplishments with our outstanding community supporters who have made a significant on Easter Seals in 2011. This year, Easter Seals Evening of Impact will be held on March 20th at the Radisson Hotel West.
Easter Seals would like to recognize the following individuals and organizations who have truly made a difference in our community:
• The Waukesha Service Club will be receiving the Foundation Donor Award for their continued support of Easter Seals Workforce Training Center in Waukesha.
• The Milwaukee Admirals are being presented with the Corporate Donor Award for their two year contributions to the Easter Seals autism awareness campaign.
• Patty Stingl, Terry Hensler, and David Strelitz will receive The Angel of Change Award. Both Ms. Stingl and Mr. Hensler have been instrumental in the success of our new collaborative transitional employment program with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin called Project SEARCH. Also receiving the Angel of Change Award is David Strelitz, a long-time supporter of Easter Seals, who has helped our agency grow over the years to meet the many needs of our community.
• Mr. Jeffery Mazurczak, the Head Coach of The Marquette Hilltopers Football program and his coaching staff and 2012 MUHS Football Team will be receiving the Volunteer Award for their help implementing a new inclusive football clinic for children with autism and their siblings.
• Grayline Inc. and Mr. Michael Mason have had a tremendous impact on our workforce training program. His willingness to give individuals with work barriers opportunities, training and new employment experiences gives Grayline Inc. the Employer Partner of the Year.
• Mark Duerst is receiving the S.O.A.R. Worker Recognition Award for his outstanding performance, growth, and development. Mark has been selected by the Easter Seals staff and his peers for this award because of his hard work, dedication to each job and his willingness to help out in any way possible.