Starting Monday, the full transition to automated, at-the-street garbage and recycling collection will begin. A few reminders...
- Brown Container: Garbage; Green Container: Recycling
- ROUTE CHANGES
· Garbage collection for homes on the north side of Fairy Chasm and north will be Monday.
· Collection day for homes on the south side of Fairy Chasm and south will be Tuesday.
· Recycling will continue at your home every other Wednesday
- 7 AM: Have your garbage placed at the end of the driveway by 7am, regardless of when it used to be collected. With automation, collection time of day at your house will change.
- 3 FEET: At the end of the driveway, at least three feet from any other obstruction (mailbox, extra containers, etc.
- ALL IN: All garbage/recycling must be in the container, no loose material will be collected.
- FACE THE STREET: Make sure the opening of the bin is facing the street. The wheels and handles will be closest to the house, there is an arrow located on the lid of the containers indicated the correct placement.
For more information, visit www.bayside-wi.gov